Do you always look at the label of a piece of clothing before you wash it? We pay a lot of attention to washing our clothes correctly, but less to the washing machine itself. No matter how often you wash during the week, it is important to pay attention to your washing machine.
Good brand washing machine depth investment
A washing machine is an in-depth investment and therefore important to maintain it properly. We hope you are already applying our tips! And otherwise make it your second nature from now on.
Try our Laundry Sheets discount bundle (60-120 washes) and experience how you can replace both your detergent and fabric softener with one product.
Tips for longer life
- Wash 1-2 times a month at 60˚C, against bacterial growth. Run this wash with, for example, your towels or duvet to prevent you from washing unnecessarily at high temperatures;
- Pour cleaning vinegar into the detergent dispenser of the washing machine and a scoop of baking soda into the washing drum. This way you prevent a musty smell;
- Clean the rubber rim of the washing drum, residues often remain here
- Clean the filter of the washing machine, hair and dust can get in here;
- See how much load your washing machine can handle, a drum that is too full can have the opposite effect;
- Do not use too much detergent, easily dose by using Laundry Sheets .
Wash sustainably with detergent paper
Laundry Sheets are also called eco wax strips . They are concentrated 'sheets' that you put with your laundry. This is therefore a replacement for your traditional detergent and fabric softener. A child can do the (sustainable) laundry!
Our Laundry Sheets are vegan, eco-friendly and biodegradable. They are suitable for hand washing. More information can be found in the washing instructions.