By choosing Second Nature you take a step towards a sustainable household.
All Purpose Cleaner refill
- Box with sachet(s) of eco-refill powder
Useful to know:
1 eco-refill bag with powder is good for 500ml of all-purpose cleaner.
You can determine the number of eco-refill bags per box: 1, 2 or 3 bags.
Revolutionary product with a great smell or rather perfume.
Eco-Refill sachets of powder All Purpose Cleaner
This revolutionary powder is the smart nature-friendly star in the form of an eco-refill. A powder that turns into a powerful and fresh cleaning product with 500ml of water from your own tap, so that you can continue to reuse your cleaning bottle. We save a lot of plastic bottles with that! Cleaning products consist of 80% water. The magic is in the other 20%. With the Second Nature All Purpose Cleaner, that 20% comes in the form of an eco-refill powder. An environmentally friendly powerful cleaning solution. So you save one plastic bottle per eco-refill. On the right track!
How it works
In short: fill the bottle with water - add powder - shake a little and you're done.
Fill your bottle with 500ml of water, lukewarm so that the powder dissolves better and faster. Add the eco-refill powder “Seiun”. When the powder has dissolved after about 5 minutes, screw the spray head on and you can start cleaning! Spray on a water-resistant surface and rub with a dry, clean cloth. You save one plastic bottle per eco-refill.
When to use
Of course for daily cleaning in the house, but also the muddy footprints of your children (or pets) on your beautiful wooden floor. The remains of a slightly too lavish cook party in the kitchen. Those who cook do not have to wash up is the rule at our house, but who cleans the dining table, yep just spray All Purpose Cleaner and again a fresh clean table. It's all part of it and your house is made to live in. Just like our world. Fortunately, with Second Nature you get a smart and natural star that is used to something.
Ensuring a better world
The new, smart cleaning product goes beyond a fresh and clean house. She also ensures a cleaner world. Together with you. Second Nature All Purpose Cleaner is the answer to the unnecessary mountain of plastic waste that today's cleaning products cause. A lesson in chemistry teaches that a cleaning product consists of 80% water. What if we add water ourselves at home?
Thanks to our wonderfully smelling eco-refills, we contribute to less plastic waste. Second Nature is for anyone who wants to show that things can be done differently. Small effort, worldly impact! Are you in?
Box with a sachet(s) of cleaning powder
(Number of bags of your choice 1,2 or 3).
Name: All Purpose Cleaner - Seiun Powder
Number of items in packaging: optionally 1,2 or 3
Package size: 4.5 cm wide x 14.5 cm high x 1.5 cm deep
Bag size: 2.5 cm wide x 13.5 cm high x 1 cm deep
Weight 1 sachet: 10 grams
Package weight: 8 grams
Content per sachet: 9 grams = good for 500 ml of all-purpose cleaner
Color: matte black with gold
Fragrance: Seiun, which means mist
Instructions for use: located on the back of the packaging
Extensive list of ingredients
Components of the ingredients according to Regulation EC No. 1223/2009: Ingredients: sodium citrate, sodium dodecyl benzene sulphonate, citric acid, sodium carbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium gluconate, sodium benzoate, glycerin, jojoba oil, cocoamidopropyl betaine, perfume, alpha-isomethylionone, benzyl salicylate, cinnamyl alcohol, citronellol, coumarin, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, linalool, CI16255, CI19140.
Latest (environmental) facts
Vegetable inks on the bags
Palm oil free
100% vegan and animal friendly
Free from parabens, phosphates, chlorine, ammonia & EDTA
Less plastic waste by reusing bottles
Fewer transport movements
Can be kept for years
Sachets are exactly filled for a 500 ml bottle